Thursday, May 23, 2013

Brompton Accessories #5 - Leather Pouch

You are at - Jotaro's Blog / AhPek Biker / Bikes & Accessories / Brompton Accessories #5 - Leather Pouch Bag
                     AhPek Biker - Riding Adventures                 
BROMPTON ACCESSORIES #5 - LEATHER POUCH BAG
(This blog is not a review, it's more on my foray in purchasing accessories for my 3rd Foldie - a Raw Lacquer Brompton P6R)
I was recently in Jogjarkata, Indonesia for a holiday and was at the AS Java Leather Shop with my tour buddies. Not one keen on leather fashion, I was nonchalantly browsing through the shop when a solid looking leather pouch, with brass buckles, caught my eyes.


It was made of a rich, dark brown leather; a color that will certainly match my Raw Lacquer Brompton.


And it came with two back straps, suitably long enough for fixing onto my bike.
These strap were not fixed and came with brass snap buttons. *more smiles*


Don't feel like fitting it onto the bicycle?
It also comes with detachable leather sling straps too! Sling it diagonally over oneself for convenient riding.


Inside it has two compartments, on larger than the other.
In the larger compartment I presently put my raincoat, but I probably swap that for an on-board first-aid kit.
In the smaller one, is a compact bike tool-kit, sun block lotion, and in the golden box - a shampoo cap.
A shampoo cap! For bathing? No. It is to cover the pouch when it rains.


The front cover closes with brass, magnetic snap buttons. Surprisingly, they do stay in place even riding over rough roads.


Fixed onto my handle-bar, it does look GOOD!


The back straps snaps into place and allows for a quick release.


You may also like :







You are at - Jotaro's Blog / AhPek Biker / Bikes & Accessories / Brompton Accessories #5 - Leather Pouch Bag
If you like this, view my other blogs at Jotaro's Blog
(comments most welcomed below. if you like this pls share via facebook or twitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment