Thursday, November 28, 2019

AhPek Biker One Million Pageviews

You are at - Jotaro's Blog / AhPek Biker / One Million Pageviews
                                     AhPek Biker - Riding Adventures                                   

1,000,000 Pageviews!


     Quietly, while I was away in Spain on a bike tour of the Iberian Peninsula, the pageviews of the AhPek Biker blogs quietly crept pass the ONE MILLION PAGEVIEWS MARK!

One million is a finite number, but it's still a large number not easy to count up to, one will neen the help of many fingers! And to hit the 1M mark is not easy and I have much to thank my readers & supporters. I do hope that my blogs have entertained them and perhaps helped some of them in one way or another.

It took me 7-1/2 years to achieve this million mark, this translate to about 370 people reading my blogs each day OR it also means that every 4 minutes a somebody, somewhere in the world in reading my blog and connecting to me.
Well, I guess that not a bad achievement... should I pat myself in the back... or better still go buy another bike!

Anyway, many thanks for all your support.... Cheerio!


You are at - Jotaro's Blog / AhPek Biker / One Million Pageviews
If you like this, view my other blogs at Jotaro's Blog
(comments most welcomed below. if you like this pls share via facebook or twitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment